Copycat Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dehydrated garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seed.
How to make it
- Combine ingredients. (I like to crush just a little with a mortar and pestle.)
- Store in air tight container.
- Use in any recipe calling for Montreal Seasoning or rub on steaks, pork chops, burgers, chicken.....etc.