Fried Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sacue
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
How to make it
- Cut hard-cooked eggs in half.
- Put cooked yolks in a bowl and mash.
- Add mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, oil and vinegar.
- Mix until smooth and well blended.
- Pack mixture back into each egg white half.
- Put halves back together and secure with toothpicks.
- In a shallow dish, mix flour and bread crumbs.
- Dip whole eggs into egg yolk and then in flour mixture.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Fry eggs in oil until golden brown.
- Drain well on paper towels.
- Serve with dipping sauce of your choice.