Green Vegetable Rice
- 1 cup boiled rice
- 1 egg,beaten
- 2 green chillies,finely chopped
- 1/4 cup spring onion,sliced
- 1/4 cup cabbage,finely sliced
- 1/4 cup capsicum/green bell pepper,thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green peas,boiled
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
How to make it
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Beat egg with salt and pepper. Scramble the egg in oil until firm, breaking into small pieces. Set the eggs aside.
- Heat extra oil in the same pan.
- Add green chillies,spring onion,cabbage,green peas &
- capsicum.Stir-fry on medium heat.
- Add vinegar,soy sauce,chilli sauce,salt n pepper and mix.
- Mix boiled rice and scambled egg and cook on a very low flame for 5 minutes.
- serve hot.