Risotto Of Wild Mushrooms
- 750ml vegetable stock
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 2 large shallots, finely diced
- 200g rice
- 1tsp coriander seeds, ground
- 2tbsp parmesan, grated
- 1tsp chopped chives
- 2tbsp creme fraiche
- 100g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 100g oyster mushrooms, sliced
How to make it
- Bring the stock to the boil and simmer on a low heat.
- heat 1 tbsp olive oil, add shallots and cook until softened but not coloured, cook for two mins more after this point.
- stir in the rice and cook for 2 mins.
- add the stock and ground corriander gradually and cook until the liquid has been absorbed.
- add more stock waiting until it has been absorbed before adding more.
- continue this process until the rice is soft.
- heat remaining oil and add sliced mushrooms, cook until softened.
- add mushrooms and creme fraiche to rice and stir in.
- scatter permesan and chives to serve.