- 10oz refrigerated whole-wheat pizza dough, brought to room temperature
- 1 cup broccoli, diced and steamed until bright green and slightly tender
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Roll out dough to a large, thin rectangle.
- Cut into 6 five-inch squares.
- Mix broccoli florets, cheeses, garlic and pepper flakes.
- Spoon filling equally amongst the squares of dough.
- Bring edges of dough together and pinch tightly to seal. Prick tops with a fork.
- Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, brush lightly with water.
- Bake 15 minutes, flipping ½ way through.
- Serve hot or freeze for future use.