- Time 150 minutes
- Serves 12
- 6 lbs. pork spareribs
- 1 1/2 c ketchup
- 3/4 c packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c vinegar
- 1/2 c honey
- 1/3 c soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
How to make it
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces.
- Place with the meaty side up on racks in two greased 13x9x2 in. baking pans.
- Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Drain; remove racks and return ribs to pans.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Return to the oven, uncovered, for about 40 minutes, basting occasionally.
- (Ribs can also be grilled over medium-hot coals for the last 35 minutes instead of baking.
- Any leftover sauce keeps well in the fridge