Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 TBS butter or margarine, melted and divided
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Dash garlic pepper
- 1 package (30 oz) frozen country style shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded Colby cheese
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, brother, 1 TSP butter, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir in hash browns.
- Heat remaining butter in a large nonstick skillet. Add hash brown mixture.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until potatoes are heated through.
- Stir in cheese.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.