- 1 cup dashi soup stock
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mirin
- 6 ounces boneless chicken thighs
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups rice
- nori, to taste (optional)
How to make it
- Prepare rice in rice cooker.
- Heat dashi soup stock, soy sauce, sugar, and mirin in saucepan until sugar dissolves.
- Pour 1/4 cup of heated broth into small frying pan over low heat.
- Add 1/4 of chicken and green onions.
- Cook the chicken pieces, turning them for about 3 minutes, then beat one egg and stir in.
- After egg has set (about 50 sec).
- Slip the mixture over a bowl of rice.
- Sprinkle with nori (seaweed, optional).
- Repeat for three additional servings.