Cream Of Potato And Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- Time 15-20 minutes
- Serves 4
- 4 or 5 Medium potatoes
- 1/2 a red pepper
- Italian seasoning
- 1 can of Cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of milk
- salt and pepper
How to make it
- Cut red pepper into chunks and arrange on a baking pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Roast in a 325 degree oven for 10-12 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Peel potatoes, cut into small chunks.
- Place in saucepan, cover with water and boil until soft.
- Drain water. Add in cream of chicken soup and milk and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add in red peppers and blend with an immersion blender.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parsley.