Indian Scrambled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 medium white onions coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- 2 green chili peppers seeded and thinly sliced for garnish
How to make it
- Beat eggs, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over moderate heat.
- Sauté onions until tender.
- Add cumin and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Reduce heat to low and add egg mixture.
- Stir frequently until eggs are cooked to the degree you prefer.
- Serve garnished with cilantro and chili peppers.