Butternut Squash Rosemery Pizza
- 1 Whole wheat pizza crust
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1/2 Butternut Squash
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Small onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/4 C Parmesan Cheese
- Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper to taste
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 350'
- Peal and Slice Squash into 1in pieces
- Place Squash on cookie sheet drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake until soft
- Slice onion and garlic
- Saute in pan with touch of olive oil
- Place Cooked Squash, Rosemary, Onion and Garlic on Pizza crust. Top with Parmesan, and Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Bake in Oven until warm, about 10 min.
- Slice and enjoy!