Great Swiss Cheese Sauce
- 1/4 cup white sauce mix
- 1 cup cool water
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 2 cups instant dry milk
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup butter
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine dry milk, flour and salt then mix well.
- With a pastry blender cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Combine mix and water in small sauce pan and cook over low heat until smooth.
- Season with pepper, herbs and spices of your choice.
- Stir in cheese and stir until cheese is melted