Lemon Cheese Bars
- Time 30 minutes
- Serves 10
- 1 lemon cake mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 8oz pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbls. lemon juice
How to make it
- Mix cake mix, one egg and oil together until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup.
- Pat remaining mixture into ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and other egg.
- Spread over baked layer and sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Bake another 15 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.