Polish Rye Bread
- Time 180 minutes
- Serves 10
- 3 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 3/4 cup rye flour
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds -- optional
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons molasses
- 1 cup water
How to make it
- Makes a 1-1/2 pound loaf.
- Combine all dry ingredients except yeast.
- Add liquids to bottom of bread pan.
- Add mixed dry ingredients on top of liquids.
- Make center in the middle of dry ingredients and add yeast.
- Program bread machine for basic bread setting.