Boneless Beef Country Style Ribs
- Time 360 minutes
- Serves 4
- 4 pounds beef boneless country style ribs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 large Potatoes, peeled and halved
- 2 cup Carrots in 1 inch pieces or baby carrots
- 1 cup Celery cut into 1/2 inch peices
- 1/2 cup raw Barley
How to make it
- Brown ribs in a little oil
- add beef broth, onions, paprika worcestershire sauce and seasoning, place all in a slow cooker on high for one hour, reduce heat to med and cook for two more hours.
- add potatoes, carrots, celery and barley, and cook another 2 to 3 hours or until the veggies are tender.
- about 1/2 hour before serving, I added some corn starch mixed with water to thicken the sauce.