Stir Fried Chicken With Pepper And Water Chestnuts - Plus Great Sauce
- 3 whole chicken breasts
- 2 tbl soy sauce
- 2 tbl cornstarch
- 4tbl oil
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 small can (8oz) water chestnuts
- 1/2C cashews
- 1 tbl soy sauce
- 2 tbl wine
- 1 tbl wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make it
- Dice chicken into 1" cubes
- Combine 2 tbs soy sauce w/ 2 tbs cornstarch, and add to chicken.
- Toss to coat.
- Dice pepper and water chestnuts.
- Heat 2 tbl oil, add coated chicken and stir fry well until chicken loses pinkness - about 2 min.
- Remove from pan
- Heat another 2 tbs oil. Add pepper and waterchestnuts and stir fry.
- return chicken and stir fry for 1 more minute.
- Stir in seasoning sauce. Heat gently.
- Sprinkle cashews over top when ready to serve