Pad Thai Fried Noodles
- 1 pkg. rice noodles (if using glass noodles, soak 5 minutes in cold water before using)
- 1 c. pork/chicken/seafood
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 4 tbsp Chinese chive or spring onion
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- handful bean sprout or cabbage
- 3 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 c. chopped yellow tofu
- 1/2 c. water
How to make it
- Put oil in wok with chopped garlic and fry until golden.
- Add meat, tofu and stir until meat is cooked.
- Add beaten egg.
- Add noodles, water (to make the noodles soft).
- Add fish sauce, oyster sauce, sugar.
- add bean spout and Chinese chives
- Turn off the heat
- Stir in fresh vegetables (cabbage, bean sprout, spring onion)
- Garnish with ground chillies and limes, to taste