Fall Pumpkin Cake
- Time 35 minutes
- Serves 1012
- 4 eggs
- 1 2/3 c sugar
- 1 c. oil
- 1 (16 oz) can pumpkin or 2 cups
- 2 c flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1tsp. soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 (3oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. margarine
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c powdered sugar
How to make it
- Beat eggs, then slowly add sugar.
- Add the pumpkin and oil; beat until fluffy.
- Stir sifted ingredients into the pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Pour into ungreased 10x15 inch pan.
- Bake at 350* for 30 to 35 minutes
- Frosting: Blend cream cheese, margarine, vanilla, and powdered sugar,
- Frost cool cake.