- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 6 cups Water
- 2 pounds Stew Meat ; cut in 1 inch pieces
- 6 medium Carrots ; sliced 1/4" thick
- 6 medium Potatoes ; cut in 1/2" pieces
- 1 medium Onion ; chopped
- 4 stalks Celery ; sliced 1/4" thick
- 1 can (28 oz) Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 Beef Bouillon Cubes
How to make it
- Brown meat in soup pot with oil.
- Stir in water, onion, celery, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 1 hour.
- Stir in frozen vegetables, and undrained tomatoes.
- Return to a boil; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer about 15 minutes or until meat and vegetables are tender.
- PREASURE COOKER:
- Brown meat in cooker with oil.
- Add water cook for 8 minutes at 15 pounds pressure.
- Reduce pressure.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook at 15 pounds pressure for 8 minutes.
- Reduce pressure naturally.
- Serve with hot cooked noodles.