Currant Jelly Meatballs
- Time 380 minutes
- Serves 30
- 1-1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 cup currant jelly (can use a grape jelly)
- 1 to 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make it
- Combine chili sauce, jelly & mustard in Crockpot pot & stir well.
- Cook covered on high while preparing meatballs.
- Combine remaining ingredients & mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 30 meatballs.
- Bake meatballs in a preheated 400F oven for 15-20 minutes; drain well. Add meatballs to sauce, stir to coat, cover & cook on low 6-10 hours.
- NOTE: You can use cocktail wieners in place of the meatballs.