Sweet Marinated Chicken
- Time 60 minutes
- Serves 10
- 1 package chicken drumsticks (the BIG one that has 12 or more legs in it)
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 1/2 cups white wine of choice (I used chardonnay)
- 3 large cloves garlic, smashed
- 3 tbls. olive oil
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp basil
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make it
- Take a large casserole pan out and after washing the chicken legs, line the pan with them as close to single layer as possible.
- Mix all ingredients, pour over chicken legs.
- Cover, and marinate in refrigerator at least four hours.
- Remove from refrigerator, drain off as much as possible - discard marinade.
- Bake at 375 for 60 minutes, covered.