Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced (depending on how much you like garlic)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add artichoke hearts, spinach and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread evenly into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 30 minutes or until bubbly and the surface is lightly browned.