Lasagna Roll Ups
- 8 ounces uncooked lasagna
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 32 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
How to make it
- Cook lasagna according to package and drain.
- In medium bowl blend ricotta, eggs, spinach, mozzarella, basil and marjoram.
- Spread evenly on lasagna strips.
- Cut strips in half crosswise.
- Roll strips jelly roll style.
- Cut each roll in half leaving ruffled edge at top and bottom.
- Spread 3/4 of the sauce on bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange roll ups curly edges up on sauce.
- Top with remaining sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake covered with foil in 350 oven for 40 minutes.