- 2 skinless and boneless fillets of salmon
- for the marinade:
- 1 and 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 and 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp corriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala(optional)
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- lemon juice(1 large lemon)
- salt to taste
- for pan frying:
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
How to make it
- mix all ingredients except oil in a bowl and marinade the salmon fillets in it for 15 mins.
- take the oil in a non stick frying pan.
- heat the pan on medium flame.
- fan fry the marinated fillets from all sides for 10 mins or till the fillets change colour
- serve hot on a bed of steamed rice or green salad.
- goes well with a glass of white wine.
- can be alternatively grilled in the oven( on medium for 5 mins on each side) or barbequed.