Pork Chops And Potato Casserole
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 carton sour cream
- 6 pork chops
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cups sliced potatoes
How to make it
- Combine soup and sour cream in bowl mixing well.
- Combine flour, parsley, salt and pepper then coat chops with flour mixture.
- Place potatoes in buttered casserole dish then arrange pork chops on top.
- Cover with sour cream mixture and bake at 350 for 1-1/2 hours.