- 3/4 pound Pork, boneless loin, cut into 3/4" cubes
- 3/4 pound Veal, boneless loin, cut into 3/4" cubes
- Bamboo skewers
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- Salt and pepper and powdered garlic
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Milk
- Oil for frying
How to make it
- Alternate veal and pork cubes on short bamboo skewers. Heat about 1/3 inch of oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper and garlic. Whisk together the
- egg and milk. Dip the "chicken" first in the seasoned flour, then the egg/milk mix and back in the seasoned flour.
- Add to the hot oil and cook until browned on all sides. Drain on paper towels.
- 4 Servings