Slow Cooker Chicken And Dumplings
- Time 360 minutes
- Serves 8
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10.75 oz.) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 diced onion
- 1 or 2 potatoes, cubed
- 2 or 3 carrots, cut up
- 1 (16 oz.) package refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
How to make it
- Place the chicken, butter, soup, onion, potatoes, and carrots in a slow cooker and fill with enough water to cover. (I have also started to use chicken broth instead of water here.)
- Cover and cook on high for 5 to 6 hours.
- About 45 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.