Parmesan Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup Real mayo-not Miracle Whip :)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 - 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained & diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- crackers and/or bread rounds
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Combine all ingredients (not the cr4ackers or bread rounds :)
- Spoon into 1 qt casserole dish
- Bake until bubbly, about 20 minutes. Should have some golden brown color on top when done!
- Enjoy your DIVA-licious dip and please let me know how you LOVE it!!