Stir Fried Pork With Ginger Sauce
- 200g Lean Pork or Flank (腰肉）(I'm using flank because it's softer)
- 1 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Juice
- Oil for wokking
- 1 tablespoon Chinese Cooking Wine
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Corn flour
- 2 teaspoon Ginger Juice
How to make it
- Slice pork and use a tenderiser (looks like a hammer with spikes) to flatten and soften the meat.
- Mix the marinade and marinade the pork for at 1/2 hour.
- In a wok, heat oil then saute the pork till cooked.
- Add in the light soy sauce and ginger juice.
- Saute for about 1 minute.
- Dish and serve with rice.
- Hitting the pork with a tenderiser will also help the meat absorb the marinade better. I'm using Light Soy Sauce to season because it adds colour to the dish too.