Mulled Cranberry Cider
- Time 15 minutes
- Serves 12
- 8 c cranberry juice cocktail
- 3 c frozen unsweetened red raspberries, thawed and mashed
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 tsp whole cloves
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 4 c apple cider at room temperature
How to make it
- In a large saucepan bring the cranberry juice, raspberries, cinnamon sticks, cloves and vanilla bean to a boil over high heat.
- Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 15 minutes.
- Strain through some cheesecloth or a fine sieve and transfer to a large heat-proof pitcher.
- Carefully pour in cider and stir.
- Makes 12 cups.