Fruit And Yogurt Parfait
- 1 (8 oz.) fat-free vanilla yogurt (our family favorite is Target's Archer Farm's)
- 5 whole frozen strawberries (not the kind in sauce)
- 1/4 C. granola
How to make it
- In a small reusable container, spoon some of the yogurt into the bottom.
- Place the strawberries in a single layer.
- Spoon the rest of the yogurt on top. Gently tap the container on the counter to settle if tops won't fit.
- Refrigerate overnight to let the fruit thaw.
- Sprinkle with granola just before serving.
- **Note: You can sub. in any frozen fruit that you like.