- Eggs (how many you are having or need)
- Stove, lol
How to make it
- Put eggs in a Pan/Pot.
- Don't overcrowd them.
- Cover with cold water with at least 1" over top
- Turn on high heat, until full boil
- Remove from heat and cover tight
- Let stand, to your liking
- 2-3 minutes for soft
- 15 minutes for hard
- Pour off water and run cold immediately over them.
- Enjoy with toast, english muffins or what ever you like.
- I often serve this with chipped beef
- Or better yet, I make a medium cream sauce and pour it over my eggs and dip in my toast.
- Oh season to taste.
- I often love breakfast for dinner.
- When I go out I love to go out for breakfast.
- There are many ways to cook your eggs. This works for me.