Pesto Ravioli With Goat Cheese And Walnuts
- 18 ounce bag frozen pesto flavored ravioli
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounce log goat cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons julienned fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts or pine nuts toasted
How to make it
- Prepare ravioli according to package instructions.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water before draining.
- Meanwhile in large skillet over low heat melt butter.
- When butter is just melted add goat cheese and stir to combine.
- Add 1/3 cup reserved cooking liquid stirring until creamy and thick.
- Add cooked ravioli to skillet and stir to coat with sauce adding more water if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper then add basil and stir to combine.
- Transfer to serving bowl and sprinkle with walnuts.