Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes
- Time 20 minutes
- Serves 24
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- dash of salt
- chocolate chips
How to make it
- Follow cake directions and pour batter into baking cups placed in cupcake pans.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, egg and salt until creamy.
- Drop 1 teaspoonful of cheese mixture into each cupcake and sprinkle each with chocolate chips.
- Bake according to package directions. Cool cupcakes in pan for 10 minutes, remove and cool completely on wire rack.