Oven Baked Chicken - Easy
- 8 chicken pieces (I use chicken tenders now, my kids liked drumsticks)
- 1 1/2 cups of Bisquick for dredging.
- 1 or 2 cubes of butter (melted in cooking pan)
- spices (your choice of favorites, I use garlic, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper)
How to make it
- Dip chicken in buttermilk,
- use spices on chicken and dredge in Bisquick,
- lay chicken pieces in a shallow pan that has one or two sticks of melted real butter
- turn chicken so butter is all over it, bake at 350* till juice runs clear (about 45 min.)
- Double the recipe for more people.