Rosemary Yam Fries
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 smallish yams
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 3 tsp dried rosemary (fresh is obviously better...I recently started my own little herb garden, and it has paid dividends.)
How to make it
- Pre-heat your oven to 410F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut the yams into wedge-like cuts (lengthwise).
- Put the wedges into olive oil, salt, butter, and rosemary.
- Bake wedges for 25-30 minutes then take out and flip wedges over and bake for another 25-30 minutes.
- They are ready when the "edges of the wedges" have shriveled and charred some. The yams' sugar seeps out and caramelizes when ready.
- Hope you like.