Basil Pasta And Turkey
- 8 Tabelspoon Olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon Butter or Margarine
- 1 Cup of Chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup silvered almonds
- 2 pounds of Turkey breast pounded and cut into chunks
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes (soaked in hot water)
- 16 ounces pasta cooked spaghetti or your choice of pasta
- 4-6 fresh Basil chiopped
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
How to make it
- Place the olive oil and butter in a large frying pan.
- Saute' onion, mushrooms, almonds garlic and turkey breast. Cook until the Turkey breast is no longer pink.
- Add the Tomatoes, cooked pasta basil, Italian seasoning, and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Stir to mix well.
- Serve immediately and top with additional parmesan cheese.