Bicol ExpressFrom rodelbanares 8 years ago
- 3 to 4 cups fresh coconut milk shopping list
- 1/4 kilo of pork lomo or kasim (for kasim, leave the fat on), cubed shopping list
- 10 long green chili (siling haba), sliced shopping list
- 10 baguio beans, sliced shopping list
- 5 heaping tbsps of bagoong alamang (shrimp fry paste) shopping list
- 3 tbsp of sliced garlic shopping list
- 3 tbsp of sliced onion shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- place coconut milk in a medium corningware or stovetop pot over medium heat.
- Immediately add the bagoong (shrimp paste), onion, garlic and sili (green chili).
- add the pork cubes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add the baguio beans.
- Let the coconut milk evaporate just a little.
- Once pork cubes is tender, remove from the stove.
- Add salt and pepper according to taste.
- Serve with steaming hot rice.
The Cookrodelbanares Marikina, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!