Hamonado Filipino (Filipino Ham)
- 1 kilo prok pigue or kasim
- 3 tbsp calamansi juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 5 tbsp sugar
- pepper to taste
How to make it
- Marinate the pork in the mixture of calamansi juice, pineapple juice, salt, pepper and sugar. Make sure the pork is entirely covered in the mixture.
- Let it soak overnight.
- In the morning, drain the pork and save the marinade mixture.
- In a frying pan, put in about 2 tbsp of cooking oil and put in the pork and cook until brown.
- Pour in the marinade mixture and cover until pork is tender. Wait for sauce to thicken.