- Time 360 minutes
- Serves 10
- 1 pound lean ground beef cooked and drained
- 2 jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 onion, chopped and sauteed
- 8-9 mushrooms sliced and sauteed
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 bay leave
- 1 (12 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
How to make it
- First spray crockpot with pam or whatever!
- Spoon a layer of the meat mixture onto the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add a double layer of the uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Break to fit noodles into slow cooker.
- Top noodles with a portion of the cheese mixture.
- Repeat the layering of sauce, noodles, and cheese until all the ingredients are used.
- Cover and cook on low heat in slow cooker for 6 to 8 hours.
- When I made this it took 6 hours in a older crockpot.
- Really watch the cooking time with newer crocks it might only take 3 - 4 hours, so keep a close eye on it while cooking.