Noodle Drop Cookies
- 1 (6 ounce package) semi sweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 (6 ounce package so will be 3 ounces) butterscotch pieces
- 1 (3 ounce can chow mein noodles (about 2 cups)
- 12 maraschino cherries, halved
How to make it
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch pieces over low heat, or microwave watching carefully.
- Stir in chow mein noodles.
- Drop by teaspoons onto waxed paper
- place half cherry on top, if you wish. You can top it with anything.
- chill in refrigerator 1 -2 hours until firm
- variation: This would be the original recipe.
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- Microwave the butterscotch chips and peanut butter on 50 percent power for 3 to 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and blend to coat noodles thoroughly. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper