Swamp Punch From Kraft
- 2 c Boiling water
- 1 large Package lime-flavor gelatin
- 2 c Cold orange juice
- 1 l Cold seltzer
- Ice cubes
- 1 pt Orange sherbet; slightly softened
- 1 Orange; thinly sliced
- 1 Lime; thinly sliced
How to make it
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in orange juice. Cool to room temperature.
- Just before serving, pour into punch bowl.
- Add cold seltzer and ice cubes.
- Place scoops of sherbet and fruit slices in punch
- Float the sliced fruit on top.