Stuffed Breast Of Veal
- Time 3 minutes
- Serves 810
- whole breast of Veal
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 6 quarts homemade tomato sauce
- Red wine
- home made garlic bread
How to make it
- Make a pocket in the veal breast. Using a "SHARP" , hold the knife close to the bone and make several slices into the meat without cutting through the sides, stop about an inch from the bottom.
- Make the Stuffing:
- In a medium size bowl
- combine the cheese the eggs the bread crumbs, pine nuts parsley the salt and pepper and raisins. Stir in some milk a little at a time, Just enough so it is all combined, not to wet.
- Stuff into the Veal Breast and secure with tooth picks.
- Sear the Veal Breast in a heated skillet or griddle until nice and brown.
- Place into the pot with the Home made sauce and simmer for 3 hours, until meat is tender.
- Remove from pot and let cool a few minutes, then slice along the bone.
- Put some pasta and sauce onto a plate and place a slice of the stuffed veal on top.
- Serve with your favorite Pasta and a side salad a little red wine and a slice of garlic bread.