Choco Rice Krispies Treats
- 4 T butter
- 1/4 t. salt
- large package of miniature marsmallows
- 5 tsp. cocoa
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 8-8 1/2 c. Cocoa Krispies cereal
How to make it
- Butter 9 x 13 pan
- Combine butter and salt in a large pan over low heat
- When butter has melted, add marshmallows, vanilla and cocoa and stir until marshmallows have melted. Remove from heat
- Add Cocoa Krispies and stir until the cereal is well-coated
- Pour mixture into the dish and, using wax paper or lightly buttered hand, press down until it's flat in the dish.
- Cool and cut into bars.