Gluten Free Cheese Raviolis
- 1 cup Garfava flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Xantham Gum
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 8oz container of Ricotta
- A pinch of white pepper(optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 Tablespoons grated Romano Cheese
- 1 egg
How to make it
- . Place the flour, salt, xantham gum,eggs and olive oil into a large bowl mix all together.
- . Form a dough ball
- .Cut the ball in half and cover with a damp cloth
- Put the dough onto a board and sprinkle with cornstarch
- .Knead the dough in the cornstarch
- Roll the dough out as thin as you can(this takes muscles)
- . Use a square or round cookie cutter an cut out 12 pieces
- . Put 1 Tablespoon of the filling on each square
- . Repeat # 4 5 6 7 and 8 and then crimp the edges on both sides with a folk.
- 10. Cook in boiling water for about 5 minutes. Add you favorite sauce. I place them on a cookie sheet in the freezer. They freeze very well!