Cinnamon Sugar Spiced Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 cups roasted macadamia nuts
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Stir sugar, cinnamon, ginger and salt with a fork until blended. Whisk in egg white until foamy.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread on prepared baking sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- Stir and bake another 10 minutes.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 2 cups.
- Honolulu Star-Bulletin 7/2001