- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 2 14 oz cans of chicken broth
- 1 cup of dry wine or water
- 1 cup of half and half
- 1/2 cup of drained roast red bell pepper
- 12 oz cot fillet cut into 1 inch pices
- 12 uncook devined peeled medium shimp
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
How to make it
- 4 quart of dutch oven, melt butter over medium high heat.
- Stir in flour, gradually stir in broth, half and half and wine.
- Stir in bell pepper and cod. Heat to boiling, stir occasionally.
- Stir in shimp. Simmmer uncovered 2 to 3 mintues or until shimp are pink. Stir in pesto, salt and pepper.