Lasagna Slow Cooker Or Crock Pot Style
- Time 240 minutes
- Serves 6
- 1-1/2 lb. ground beef
- Note: you can use ground turkey, or a combination of ground beef and pork
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 8 oz. no-boil lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 lb. ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
How to make it
- In a large skillet- brown beef, onion & garlic. Drain any fat.
- Add spaghetti sauce and oregano into meat mixture & mix together.
- In a medium bowl blend ricotta cheese, milk & egg.
- Beat until smooth & mix or fold in the mozzarella, Parmesan & Romano cheeses.
- Spray the sides and bottom of your slow cooker or crock pot with a non-stick spray.
- Place 1/4 of the meat & sauce mix at bottom of crock pot.
- Put a layer of noodles on top.
- Put 1/3 of cheese mixture on top, then repeat with sauce, noodles & cheese for another 2 layers.
- Top with meat sauce.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until noodles are tender