Vegan Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 vegan margarine or butter (my favorite is Earth Balance)
- 3 ripe bananas (mashed well)
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-2 apples, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup soymilk, mixed with
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoons cainnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 F
- 2. Spray an 8x4 bread pan with non-stick cooking spray
- 3. In a small bowl sift together flour, baking soda, salt and spices.
- 4. In another medium sized bowl cream together the butter and sugars. Add bananas, apples, soymilk mixtures and vanilla
- 5.add the dry ingredients to wet and mix well.
- 6. Pour batter into pan and bake for 1 hr. and 10 min. - 1 1/2 hrs.