Pina Colada Muffins
- Time 20 minutes
- Serves 30
- 1 yellow cake mix
- ingredients as called for on cake box
- 1 t. coconut extract
- 1 t. rum extract
- 1 c. flaked or shredded coconut
- 1 c. crushed pineapple (with about half the juice)
- 1 c. chopped walnuts
How to make it
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Add remianing ingredients except for chopped walnuts.
- Mix 1 minute - Do not over mix.
- Grease tins or line with paper muffin liners.
- Fill 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle tops of muffins with chopped walnuts.
- Bake 350 for 15 - 20 minutes.